To apply, please complete the employment application and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. If desired, a resume may also be submitted. For additional information or questions, please call 702.733.5281.
- Exhibit Service Representative - Serves as the initial point of contact within the Exhibitor & Business Services Center, working with customers to handle a variety of Exhibitors’ needs. Responsible for representing Sands Expo in a professional manner while providing the highest levels of customer service.
- Finance Manager - Responsible for handling a variety of departmental operations, coordinating month end information, analysis of revenue, expenses, inventory, monthly reporting and analysis, ad hoc reporting, budgeting, forecasting and projections. Must have a Bachelor’s Degree in related field or equivalent combination of education and experience. Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Proficiency in Word and Excel.
- Proficient in 10 key.
- Clear written and verbal communications.
- Able to maintain confidential information.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Previous financial planning and cost accounting experience.
- Previous experience in Cognos, Infinium, Kronos, and Accounts Payable preferred.
- Parking Attendant - Responsible for the safe and efficient operation of traffic flow at the main entrance and parking area of Sands Expo, while providing the highest degree of customer service. Manages the flow of taxicab traffic and enforces laws of operating taxicab stands, helps guests entering and exiting taxicabs and assists with their luggage. Organizes flow of limousines, enforces limousine staging rules, and enforces local laws regarding limousine staging and driver solicitations. This is an on-call position that operates during select Sands Expo events.
- Security Officer - Serves as the tactical response element for Sands Expo Security Department’s mission, both for routine and emergency response operations. As the Security Department’s front line of defense, enforce property rules and respond to incidents, accidents, alarms, and disturbances. As an “Ambassadors of Sands Expo”, provide world class customer service to guests and attendees of all Sands Expo conventions and tradeshows. Directly reports to the assigned shift supervisor.