To apply, please complete the employment application and email it to email@example.com. If desired, a resume may also be submitted. For additional information or questions, please call 702.733.5281.
- Exhibit Service Representative - Serves as the initial point of contact within the Exhibitor & Business Services Center, working with customers to handle a variety of Exhibitors’ needs. Responsible for representing Sands Expo in a professional manner while providing the highest levels of customer service.
- Parking Attendant - Responsible for the safe and efficient operation of traffic flow at the main entrance and parking area of Sands Expo, while providing the highest degree of customer service. Manages the flow of taxicab traffic and enforces laws of operating taxicab stands, helps guests entering and exiting taxicabs and assists with their luggage. Organizes flow of limousines, enforces limousine staging rules, and enforces local laws regarding limousine staging and driver solicitations. This is an on-call position that operates during select Sands Expo events.
- Security Officer - Serves as the tactical response element for Sands Expo Security Department’s mission, both for routine and emergency response operations. As the Security Department’s front line of defense, enforce property rules and respond to incidents, accidents, alarms, and disturbances. As an “Ambassadors of Sands Expo”, provide world class customer service to guests and attendees of all Sands Expo conventions and tradeshows. Directly reports to the assigned shift supervisor.
- Shift Manager - Responsible for the day to day operations and logistics of the Show Cleaning & Meeting Services department, including monitoring the work of temporary staff. This position often works varied shifts, including weekends and holidays. Individuals interested in this position must possess the following:
- 1 or more years of supervisory experience in a janitorial, show cleaning, meeting services, public areas or internal maintenance role.
- 1 or more years working in a show cleaning or meeting services position in a conference or convention center.
- Experience with completing exhibitor service orders, show management orders, banquet event orders, or meeting room orders.
- Able to effectively communicate (verbally and written form) with individuals of various experience levels and backgrounds.
- Extensive knowledge of proper cleaning techniques, chemical handling, and requirements/use of cleaning equipment.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs including Excel to create service orders and daily/weekly/monthly reports.
- Superior customer service skills.
- Must be able to work with others, communicate well, give direction, review the work of others, and provide feedback.