To apply, please complete the employment application and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. If desired, a resume may also be submitted. For additional information or questions, please call 702.733.5281.
- Administrative Assistant - Responsible for assisting the Facilities Director and Managers by performing administrative type functions. May involve a wide variety of tasks involving clerical and administrative functions. Requires clear written and verbal communication skills, strong working knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications, excellent attention to detail, ability to work well in a team environment.
- Exhibit Service Manager – Oversees daily operations within the Exhibitor & Business Services Center. Responsible for supervising/mentoring team members to ensure Exhibitor’s needs are met while demonstrating the highest levels of customer service. All duties are to be performed in accordance with departmental and the Sands Expo and Convention Center’s policies, practices, and procedures.
- Exhibit Service Representative – Serves as the initial point of contact within the Exhibitor & Business Services Center, working with customers to handle a variety of Exhibitors’ needs. Responsible for representing Sands Expo in a professional manner while providing the highest levels of customer service.
- Special Events Manager – Serves as the point person/liaison for technical services provided at internal events, as well as those directly connected to, sponsored by, or attended at The Venetian, The Palazzo and Sands Expo, and/or private venues including Sands Cares Events.
- Security Officer – Serves as the tactical response element for Sands Expo Security Department’s mission, both for routine and emergency response operations. As the Security Department’s front line of defense, enforce property rules and respond to incidents, accidents, alarms, and disturbances. As an “Ambassadors of Sands Expo”, provide world class customer service to guests and attendees of all Sands Expo conventions and tradeshows. Directly reports to the assigned shift supervisor.